|Reference #||19-00774||Title||.Net Developer|
|Start Date / End Date||30-12-2019 --- 30-12-2021|
Essential Functions (not intended to be all inclusive):
1. Provides program level application design and analysis from both written and verbal detailed program specifications.
2. Debugs complex computer programs.
3. Writes specifications, designs and creates new programs, and analyzes and modifies existing programs.
4. Designs and supports applications and web sites using the agency's standard tools.
5. Writes test plans and participates in peer testing.
6. Participates in project planning and design with clients and senior analytical staff.
7. Consults and plans for specific modifications and systems enhancements.
8. Provides optimum quality service to the clients.
9. Monitors project for quality assurance and adherence to procedures in order to avoid preventable interruption of production.
10. Develops written documents to clearly present information in a logical order with terms that are understood by the receiving audience.
11. Prepares written reports (e.g., monthly activity, project status, etc.) to provide information.
12. Documents activities and time spent on tasks.
- C#, ASP.Net
- Visual Studio, MVC, Team Foundation server
- Web services (REST and/or SOAP)
- MS SQL Server
- SSIS packages and/or Stored Procedures
- Windows services