|Senior SAP Finance System Analyst
Contract: 2 years
: Plano, TX 75024
This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury, Revenue Accounting, etc.).
Education and Experience Required:
- Manages external software vendors and System Integrators on project implementation and ongoing support, ensuring adherence to established SLA's
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders. Uses deep business knowledge to drive engagement on major IT initiatives and ongoing support. Influences overall IT and business planning; engages in strategic business planning where there is IT impact.
- Ensure that all business stakeholders are included in the communications and ensure they receive sufficient and timely communications.
- Drives strategic and creative problem-solving. Demonstrates broad domain leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of the immediate team and drives change. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to various technology areas or functions. Performs solution design.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues. Mentors others in the team on process/technical issues.
- Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of related experience in implementing SAP FICO solutions.
The client is not willing to provide visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
- Strong experience in SAP Finance with large global enterprises, spanning blueprinting, implementation and support of one or more core Finance modules including Enterprise Structure, Finance ( GL, AP, AR, AA), Controlling ( PCA, CCA, CO-PA ), SAP Treasury and Risk Management, FSCM, RAR, etc..
- Excellent Finance background, with 10+ years of configuration/implementation experience in SAP Financials (Prefer experience with S/4HANA Finance).
- Minimum 3-5 full life cycle global implementations (Prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in highly complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and configuration
- Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud solutions
- Experience with S4 HANA Reporting tools like APF, Query Designer, AO, etc..
- Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
- Formal Project Management training, Six Sigma is a plus
- Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of software test methodologies and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead teams and achieve results.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent consulting skills,
- Demonstrated leader, Self-confident
- Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
- High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment