|Office 365/Exchange Online Subject Matter Expert
: Boston, MA 02119 (primarily on-site customer-facing role)
- We are looking for an O365/Exchange Online subject matter expert in a lead role for a Messaging infrastructure, Remediation O365/Exchange Online Design, and Migration project in Boston, MA.
- This team will inspect and document the customer's Exchange 2010 messaging environment including all systems such as DNS, network, security, etc., document it and provide recommendations for any changes.
- This will be followed by assisting with remediation, design of an administrative area for a business unit with the O365 tenant, the configuration of the administrative area and overall setup for secure messaging followed by scheduling, communications and technical support for the migration of 15,000 users and shared mailboxes to Exchange Online.
- O365/Exchange consultant to perform the assessment and documentation of the existing environment, create the design for the area within the existing tenant, assist the client in implementing the design and lead the migration effort including troubleshooting migration issues.
- Hands-on O365/Exchange migration experience to perform assessment, design, and migration
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have excellent documentation and client-facing skills.
- O365 certification required
- Prior financial industry experience desired