We are looking for Senior Agile Coach and he/she is responsible in Promoting the Agile mindset and acts as an effective change agent for Executive Team and Agile teams to improve the effectiveness of development and business efforts by facilitating improved Agile adoption and maturity across the enterprise.
- Professional knowledge includes Agile leadership, Value-stream Mapping, Scrum, SAFe, and ideally Design Thinking.
- Passionate about agile methodologies and practices, helping teams achieve their goals, and becoming more efficient.
- Inspirational coach who through leading by example and teaching can show the benefits of implementing agile practices, thus driving a culture shift in the organization and generating enthusiasm about a new way of working.
- Developers and testers relate to you as you have development & test experience and walk the walk, not only talk the talk.
- Effective communicator and negotiator, both at team level and with the leadership team so you can effectively communicate/influence how they need to change behavior to help in the transformation, including removing roadblocks.
- Identify gaps and pain points with key stakeholders & leadership, define their "to-be state " and then work with leadership to effectively cascade that vision throughout the organization, getting buy-in from the teams.
- Should understand how to apply agile in non-trivial situations and understand how to tailor your approach even when dealing with obscure languages where no open source or commercial test exist.
- Apply and implement industry best practices across the organization with measurable KPIs.
- Work with teams to adopt organizational strategies to drive agility and implement practices to create self-organizing teams that work towards a consistent set of business priorities and outcomes.
- Implement a feedback structure to drive continuous improvement and refinements through regular and effective retrospective sessions.
- Familiar with collaboration tools such as Aha, Trello, GitHub Issues, IBM Rational Team Concert, and Jira.
- Should be part of the leadership team of a very sizable organization with great financial responsibilities. You understand the value an agile transformation can have on a product organization, and you can effectively work with the leadership team to ensure we make the right trade-offs on our journey.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good to Have Master practitioner of Agile
- Collaboration tools: Familiar with collaboration tools, such as Aha, Trello, GitHub Issues, IBM Rational Team Concert, and Jira
- Any references you can provide from prior organizations where you have led successful agile transformations would be helpful
- Good to Have Master coach with a solid understanding of what it takes to drive agile transformations
- Development background
- Proactive/Problem solving thinking
- Self-directed and organized
- Ability to perform this role in Fluent English
- 6-8 years of experience in IT operations/projects
- Access/Identity management experience