| Formal Education
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, system analysis, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Associate level Cloud Architecture Certification from a major Cloud Services Provider.
- Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, caching, application servers, load balancers, and storage.
- Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and NoSQL.
- Knowledge of message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Understanding of different consistency models in distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDN).
- Experience with core LAN/WAN network technologies.
- Experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP and the OSI Network Model.
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON.
- Familiarity with both waterfall and agile software development lifecycle.
- Work experience with information and application security concepts, mechanisms, and tools.
- Awareness of end-user computing and collaborative technologies.
- Large-scale distributed systems architecture.
- Cloud based system performance tuning.
- Information and application security concepts including public-key encryption, remote access, access credentials, and certificate-based authentication.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.