|Reference #||19-00712||Title||LAN Technician|
|Start Date / End Date||11-11-2019 --- 11-05-2020|
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must know and understand the principles, capabilities, and operation of networked devices such as servers, PC's, network and communications devices such as workstations and network interface cards.
- Possess the knowledge of desktop management and monitoring of application management, physical and software security solutions, virus protection, software distribution, and general version control.
- Working knowledge of Current and Supported Operating Systems and Applications, including but not limited to Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows RT.
- Must possess a working knowledge of Virtual Machines and Virtual Computing.
- General knowledge of vendor technologies, in-house developed applications and client computing hardware also necessary.
- Possess the skill set necessary to understand the complicated integration of hardware and software components to effectively analyze, evaluate and draw logical conclusions and solve complex PC related problems.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, and capable of planning, organizing and coordinating complex technical activities.
- Ability to analyze system hardware and software problems and provide information to resolve the problem.
- Ability to understand the inter-workings of personal computer hardware and software.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to continually learn an ever-changing environment.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Employee shall obtain and maintain a valid Level One fingerprint clearance card that meets DES requirements for a Level One card pursuant to Arizona Revised Statute 41-1969.