- Provides general support in various areas and departments throughout the Company. Responsibilities will vary depending on assignments
- Entry level to job family, has limited knowledge about the job function. Incumbent is closely supervised involving detailed instructions and constant checking on work performance. Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks and assignments.
- Performs all or a combination of routine support activities including but not limited to:
- Provides reception support: Answers phones and routes calls
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail, processes incoming and outgoing mail
- Types documents and correspondence
- Completes, processes and reviews forms
- Maintains office files, supplies and contracts
- Sets up and develops simple graphics and worksheets involving alpha numeric
- Performs data entry
- Sorts, collates, folds, stuffs, indexes, scans, verifies information
- Binds, prints, retrieves or reproduces document
- Calculates, tabulates, data.
- Processes invoices and maintains billing information
- Performs equipment set up, maintenance and operation of office equipment including but not limited to: photocopier, PC, printer, reprographic machine, scanner, sorter, postage machine, imaging machine, labeling machine,
- Provides customer service.
- Employees may be required to sit in front of computer terminals, climb steps/ladders, lift materials, walk and do related activities as specified by the job.
Basic reading, writing, math and overall communication skills
Basic PC skills
Can operate or be trained to operate office equipment
Learning or possess basic knowledge of office procedures.
High School Graduate or equivalent plus vocational training
Typically has 0 - 2 years of general office/clerical work experience