| Role Overview
- Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Manages corporate, customer and third-party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
- Responsible for business as well as team management.
Education And Experience Required
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region.
- Medium/ high risk.
- Medium complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to the management.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities in the current project.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high-risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages mid to upper-level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and an indication of the area of development for team members.
Knowledge And Skills
- First Level University degree.
- 5 years of experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Client is not willing to provide visa sponsorship for this position at this time
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services' operational policies, processes, and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with the expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods
- Participates in the company PM Professions community
- On the PMP Certification path. On the PMP Certification path.