| Cloud Architect
?Azure Senior DevOps Cloud Engineers/ Architects
: Pittsburgh, PA (n/a)
- Strong Terraform,
- ARM Templates & ServiceNow
What You Have Done
- Improve application availability and performance for over 3 million students on their online education platforms.
- Deliver a global eCommerce solution.
- Develop a cloud transaction mechanism to improve scalability and reduced costs.
- We enabled one of the world s largest companies to mobilize its business units and migrate 50 shared applications to AWS in less than a month.
- Migrate a data center to a public cloud.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science.
- 5-7 years of experience with coding or scripting languages with at least two of the following (Shell, Ruby/JRuby, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Java, Go, Bash).
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Strong technical foundation in a number of the following tools and technologies: Linux and/or Windows (Ubuntu/Debian and/or RedHat/Centos/Fedora.
- Virtualization (VMWare, Xen, KVM, VirtualBox). Cloud computing 5+ years: (AWS, Google, GCP/GAE/GCE, Rackspace Cloud, Azure).
- Infrastructure automation 3+ years (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible). Build tools (Maven, Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, GNU Make).
- Continuous integration tools (Cruise, TeamCity, Jenkins). SCM tools (Git, SVN, Perforce, Mercurial).
- Application servers, servlet containers, and web servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP server)