Skills: Java EE, SOA & Micro Services
-Exposure in containerization and CI/CD implementation for Microservices.
- Experience Required: At least 8 years of experience with at least 3 years of experience in the areas of architecture.
- Experience designing and building solutions with Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud or .NET
- Experience with service/nodes management using tools like Apache Zookeeper, Hashicorp Consul
- Experience with service mesh like Linkered, Istio, Envoy
- Experience with Kubernetes design and architecture
- Experience in Serverless cloud architecture like AWS Lambda, Azure , Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions
- Strong experience in cloud platform like AWS/Google/Azure.
- Strong experience implementing MicroServices for Data services.
- Ability to mentor and coach Developers to develop applications in MicroServices.
- Experience on API Gateway Management tools like Apigee/Mulsoft.
- Proven experience in the architecture including lead design duties with thorough understanding of application architectural componentization
- Must demonstrate a deep knowledge of architecture principles and describe the employment of those on several projects
- Demonstrated architecture experience producing end-to-end solution models rapidly with focus on non-functional requirements
- Proven project experience and ability to lead a group through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects, Business and other project constituents
- Ability to Client and define functional requirements and to transform them into technical requirements and architecture definition
- Strong business and technology decision making skills are required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress are required
- Experience with Agile Methodology is preferred
- Capital Markets industry knowledge is preferred