Position: SharePoint Developer
- Strong C#, ASP.Net & PowerShell skills
- Ability demo SharePoint features; to provide specialized consulting services with regards to out of the box features provided by SharePoint.
- Strong SharePoint fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates, site admin tasks and master pages.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies
- Good communication skills to help end users train with basic SharePoint task and hold training sessions. Ability to speak with clients ranging from across all levels with appropriate follow through, status updates and follow-up.
- Ability to evaluate business requirements; map them to SharePoint out of the box features.
- Hands-on experience in resolving migration issues specific to each site.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint 2010/2016/SharePoint Online and the underlying technologies. Excellent understanding of Single Sign On technologies (Ping Federate, SAML, Windows Kerberos). - Experience with Office 365 (SharePoint Online) application development, management & deployment. Experience with Github, Jira and other continuous integration technology and SDLC agile development techniques.
- Excellent understanding of security/networking/internet technologies (HTTP/HTTPS/TCPIP/SSL/DNS/Digital certificates).
- Ability to develop applications and system tools to implement, deploy and manage infrastructure systems on premise and in the cloud.
- Must be able to work on several tasks depending on the life cycle of the product including design, development, product support and troubleshooting.
- Able to understand SharePoint Designer workflows and document possible workarounds.
- Able to do SharePoint Administration tasks.
- Is able to track issues, resolve them, escalate to the core engineering or Microsoft support as needed Site consolidation and site deconsolidation.
- Training of how certain existing features might have changed in the new platform.
- Able to perform user entitlement assessments.
- Able to do research and suggest on use of new features and implementation of that feature on the new platform