|Client:Genpact / Brokerage
Position: Sr. Data Network Engineer
- Ability to write and execute a test planintimate hands on knowledge of complex network designs, dynamic routing OSPF, RIP, mBGP, PIM, MVPN/ Data MDT/ Default MDT, QoS, SPAN, netflow, sFlow etc. Security technologies
- Segregation and security features such as TrustSec, policy automation, encryption, overlays, VRF, ACL, Client, 802.1x, MAB, RADIUS, MACSec, IPSec etc. Wireless
- Ability to prioritise effectively with good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills are a must
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Deep sense of ownership/accountability
- High level of initiative, proactive approach.
- Stakeholder management and providing reports and overviews to both technical and non-technical senior management
- Ability to work in a global team environment
- Test Automation, scripting a major plus
- Converged Wi-Fi
- Desire and ability to assimilate new technologies and know where the industry is heading on Campus/ DC/ Security/ Hardening - Knowledge of Ixia of Spirent test/ test libraries for testing, automation and regression