|Genpact / Brokerage
Position: Senior Authentication
Desired Technical Skills:
- Provide security consultancy services and support for MIT Kerberos, Radius and MFA solutions Securid, Duo.
- Maintain security infrastructure
- Work with global colleagues to create and maintain globally consistent processes, policies and procedures and provide innovative ideas
- Provide reporting and metrics
- Investigate & Troubleshoot and resolve escalated incidents impacting services and undertake problem ownership and related follow-ups
- Provide constructive feedback where necessary while working with colleagues
- Identify areas for automation and scripting
- Qualifications: Required Technical Skills:
- General enterprise infrastructure knowledge (firewalls, routing and load balancing, packet captures, etc.)
- Intermediate or better experience working in a Linux environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Server operating system knowledge
- Experience in full-stack troubleshooting
Required Soft Skills:
- Intermediate experience working with any scripting language (examples: Python, Bash/Shell and Perl, PowerShell)
- Prior experience working with web authentication products
Experience Requirements: -
- Skilled at problem
- Solving, highly motivated and self-directing.
- Comfortable working in operations and support team with end user interaction and with periodic on-call responsibilities.
- Desired Soft Skills:
- Understanding of emerging IT Trends (e.g.: cloud computing).
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills: capable of writing documentation, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management, colleagues and customers.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience with Authentication products or UNIX administration is desired.
- Education Requirements: - Bachelor's degree in any Computer Science related field or equivalent experience.