|Client: Genpact /Brokerage
Position: Business Object Lead Consultant
|Minimum Experience / Relevance
||1) Atleast 12+ years of overall IT
2) Atleast 4-5 implementation Experience
3) Atleast 1-2 Years in Support is desired
4) 6+ Years of relevant BO experience
||1) Business Objects Suite (Versions: 6.X, XI R1, R2, R3, BO 4.x Suite of versions)
2) Exposure to other OLAP tools
3) Database Programming, design or modeling experience
4) Must be very good in Sql and Pl/Sql
5) Oracle EBS (OLM) Suite and Integration with SAP BO
6) Working knowledge and functionalities of OLM and its associated functions like General Ledger, Assets, Inventory, Payables etc is a great advantage
7) Experience in Oracle Discoverer is a great advantage
8) Data extraction and manipulation experience
9) Skills in gathering Report Requirements
10) Expertise in Performance tuning of Reports
- BO Architecture Knowledge
- Meta data Management
- Data modeling
- Data Quality
- ETL Tools (Informatica etc.)
|Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate with End-users and do requirement gathering and convert into technical documentation
- Prepare high level Architecture designs for the BO reporting solutions.
- Gap Analysis on the existing Reporting environment
- Design Report-Layouts out of the requirements
- Create OLAP features such as Drill behavior, Filters, complex formatting
- Create detail reports and reports joining with Multiple Data Providers.
- Establishing BO Security as per the Business Hierarchy.
- Unit test Reports and validate with test cases
- Train and mentor other team members on BO Tool set and help out on any reporting issues.
- Identify the performance bottle-necks in the report and resolve the same.
- Provide good solutions/approaches for any complex requirements
- Be the point of contact to Customer and the company
- Very Good communication skills