The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization and integration of Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise. Activities include requirements reviews, design reviews, estimating work, programming to specifications and guidelines, unit testing, and daily status reporting.
Required Work Experience
| 1-7 years Experience in computer / information technology and CRM solutions development
|1-5 years Experience in programming, query design, and database development, ETL Processes and CRM solutions development
Required Job Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, applied mathematics or related fields
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating an enterprise CRM system
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Create unit tests for new and existing code
- Review and understand detailed business, functional and technical requirments
- Debug and repair simple to complex defects
- Present designs and code for review
- Provide production support for simple to intermidiate incidents
- Accurately document code, unit tests and other assigned work
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
- Intermediate proficiency in SSIS, Data Transformation Services, T-SQL, Redgate, stored procedure development, tuning, enterprise data modeling and schema change management.