- Work with IT project managers, business analysts, and senior software developers to evaluate project requirements, create technical designs and implement changes within the Salesforce instance
- Manage applicable phases of systems implementations (e.g. configuration, customization, integration, data migration).
- Participates in software specification, gap analysis, and requirements analysis.
- Develops and refines of proofs-of-concept to confirm requirements.
- Testing, including defining/supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
- Ability to log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA.
- Participate in software release and post-release activities, including end-user training and support (e.g. developing demos).
- On-going systems administration, maintenance, and support functions.
- Ability to follow and work within project work plans and timelines to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Capture, mitigate and /or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems.
- Write and/or review deliverables, end-user guides, support documentation.
- Additional projects such as web development, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science strongly preferred. 5 or more years of progressive development will be considered in place of a degree.
- 1 or more years of object oriented programming experience: Java or C# preferred.
- Experience with relational databases a strong plus: SQL queries, views, and stored procedures.
- Salesforce experience required: Apex classes and triggers, SOQL, or Visual Force.
- Experience with entire software development lifecycle (Agile, SDLC, Iterative).
- Proven experience with integrated systems required.
- General Programming Skills.
- Software Performance Tuning.
- Software Design, Debugging, Development, Documentation, and Testing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Solid, detail-oriented documentation skills.
- Strong balance of business and technical skills and ability to "translate” technical concepts clearly to non-technical decision-makers.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work with a complex stakeholder group across geographical boundaries.
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent's supervisor at any time based upon Company need.