- Moderate-Advanced proxy experience required including engineering of flows via proxy and cli access for troubleshooting; Bluecoat ProxySG Appliance experience preferred.
- Must know how to integrate external services with proxies via ICAP, proxy chaining, service offloads, etc.
- Moderate cloud security experience across at least a couple of the more cloud providers (Azure, O365, AWS, etc.)
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of web malware and how it can get inside the network and mitigation strategies.
- Light to moderate Linux Experience; must know at least standard user land roles and tasks
- Expert knowledge of web security concepts and cyber-attack vectors covering network through application layers
- Good understanding of the protocols underpinning the web - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS etc... Ideal candidate would be able to intelligently dissect all 7 layers of the OSI stack
- Experience working in DMZ environments with good understanding of hardware load-balancing, firewalls, multi-tiered architectures.
- Hands-on CASB design, architecture and deployment (Sky-high, Symantec CloudSOC etc.)
- Hands-on research and deployment of Shadow IT/Unsanctioned Application products
- Good knowledge of authentication technologies (including NTLM, Kerberos, and SAML) is a plus
- Hands-on proxy knowledge; Bluecoats preferred
- Previous Lead Exp is a plus
- Programming/Scripting languages: Python, Perl, AngularJS
- Knowledge of Data Protection Practices (Data At Rest, In Use, In Motion, etc.) and their practical implementations
- Practical knowledge of web malware, it's propagation and mitigation strategies
- CISSP or similar recognised cyber security qualifications
- Experience operating in large, siloed enterprise environments