- Have Software Development experience
- Provide technical leadership in the CI/CD domains using Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, AWS, and Kubernetes (also looking for the person that will be taking the direction from the lead).
- Must have Docker and if not Kubernetes then familiar w similar Orchestrator
- Be an evangelist for TDD, automation and reporting
- Provide development and operational support to R&D and Cloud Services organizations where the CI, CD, and Management services are deployed on VMWare virtual machines, Docker containers, and AWS EC2 instances.
- Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty
- Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
- Minimum 7 years' experience as a software engineer or developer.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Linux distributions, RHEL / CentOS preferred.
- Solid Knowledge of networking in Linux/Unix, understand some of the principle of Unix administration but do not have to be an administrator.
- Minimum 3 years' experience on AWS developing, deploying or administering cloud applications.
- Expert level programming in at least one programming language.
- Require minimal supervision and works well in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Java build tools knowledge (Maven, GNU make).
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash, groovy, python, etc.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Good understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, Interfaces, Routing).
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure on non-routine and highly complex tasks.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.