| Below is the JD:
- As an RPA Architect you will drive advisory services in Robotic Automation technologies to improve business outcomes for our clients. You must demonstrate depth in Consulting and RPA implementations, help win new deals, coach and mentor existing account teams to move along the value chain and provide consulting expertise to customers.
- You should ensure seamless blend of technical know-how on RPA technologies and consulting skills, including tight project management capabilities and be accountable for the results.
- Key relationships for this role include the larger Global Consulting Organization, Business Leaders, Solution Architects, Sales Teams, Clients and Regional and Global Operations Teams.
- Architect the technical RPA Solution including interface with existing applications
- Work with the client Sr. Architect to define the roadmap for RPA implementation
- Design the application functionalities based on the business description
- Analyze business problems and design technology solutions
- Provide technical guidance to the technical leads and developers on the solution
- Provide guidance on other digital interventions possible in the solution like Client, etc.
- Development of Automation robots
- Carry out the development activities and deliver the solution in agreement with baseline schedule & quality
- Stay focused on-task completion and delivery
- Understand & comprehend workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automation processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Working in a project environment, communicating any identified risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Working with QA to create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with Robotics automation technologies, specifically "Open Span & "Automation Anywhere
- OpenSpan experience is must have.
- Should be able Design, develop, test and support automation solutions
- Proficiency in Automation development, programming, scripting and Testing
- Should have done at least couple of live automation implementations, one of them being with a Financial institution
- Contribute independently and is willing to accept additional responsibility
- Self-disciplined, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram
- Certifications or Developer Accreditation is desirable
- Well versed in SDLC with thorough understanding of Agile
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills with client handling exposure.
- 8+ overall years of experience
- Must have worked in .Net technologies in past.