||Looking for a Junior User Researcher who's primary role is interviewing customers and writing reports on findings/learning.
This person must be a true researcher (NOT a Designer)
Ideal candidate is a new college graduate that has had a prior job in this field.
Strong performer will be considered for hire!
- Facilitates Interviews and has a neutral point of view
- Learn current best practices of the Client IG's UX Org Designer-led User Research discipline and support the demand and cadence of these sessions
- Adapt and innovate research practices to meet team needs under tight schedules
- Plan and execute studies to learn user preferences, attitudes, behaviors, and feedback in collaboration with UX team, internal and external customers.
- Write reports including findings and recommendations that drive user discovery and future design improvements.
- Help drive the growth and culture of a growing user experience team
- Support Principal User Researcher on all activities related to research.
- Interest in or be familiar with insurance, preference will be given to candidates who are open to continuous learning
- Great communication skills. strong strategic thinker and on-your-feet problem solver
- Ongoing, close collaboration with team members and can work positively under great pressure
- Extremely comfortable with interviewing customers and moderating user-research sessions
- Looking for a UX professsional with an un-biased approach to gain the most insight and help improve the experiences the UX team produces
- Bachelor's Degree in user research, psychology or related field