|Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Duration: This would be a long term contract with a right to hire
Interview Type: Phone + In person ( Skype for outstation candidates )
Skills Required Strong ASP.NET , Micro services and Cloud or Azure
- Expert knowledge of security requirements, microservices, service-oriented architecture, design patterns, SOLID design principles, multi-threaded systems, automated unit testing, test driven development and acceptance test driven development.
- Expert knowledge of web and mobile software and solution architecture
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum.
- Good knowledge of Mobile application development (Xamarin, React, Android, Ionic, and iOS Native).
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes, Dockers, Microservices Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, and Azure.
- Good understanding of serverless architecture and NoSql databases (e.g. CosmosDB).
- Good understanding of various authentication protocols like oAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, JWT, and others.
- Solid understanding and experience (preferred) in DevOps methodology.
- Ability to work on multiple complex assignments as a team member and team leader.
- Solid understanding and proven track record leveraging industry best practices and standards including modern architecture and development practices, ITIL, Agile and DevOps.
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels within and outside the IT Organization.
- Strong Vendor Management Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or relevant experience.
- 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5+ years of experience in selecting, defining or designing Web and mobile architecture solutions