|Reference #||19-00397||Title||Project Manager with Compliance|
|Location||San Antonio, TEXAS|
|Start Date / End Date||11-06-2019 --- 30-11--0001|
Job Title: Project Manager with Compliance
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: Long Term
• Help deliver business outcomes for projects. Responsible for large and significant projects where scope is subject to change and there may be a high degree of risk. Project objectives address complex business opportunities. Project stakeholders range across multiple business units. Manage multiple cross functional interdependencies. Own change management throughout the lifecycle of the project. Drive change control process post plan of record. Focus on the continuous improvement of project management practices. Experienced professional using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Work independently, but receives some guidance and direction from manager, then determines best approach to accomplish work. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
What does a typical work day look like? (How much time will be spent in meetings? Etc.)
• Typical office work; 40% meetings, 60% other activities
How does this project impact the business?
• This project will help to provide value to our customers buy standardizing business practices to meet industry guidelines
How does your team impact the business?
• Leadership and Direction along with holding teams accountable and maintaining open communications
What does the team environment look like?
• Dynamic, fast-paced!
What is the interaction level this resource will have with the team? The manager?
• Daily contact with project teams; minimal supervision with regular check ins with leaders/mentors
What is driving the need for this resource?
• The need to create a world class environment for our customers
Why should candidates be interested in this role/project? (Discuss the competitive market and any unique selling points for Company)
• Opportunity to learn/grow
• New experiences
• Cross business exposure
• Work closely with Executive Leaders
Required Skills (and years of experience): TOP 5 SKILLS NEEDED
NEED PMP CERTIFICATION FOR THIS ROLE ....