|Reference #||19-00381||Title||Java Developer|
|Start Date / End Date||08-07-2019 --- 08-01-2020|
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to, new technologies and ways of building software.
- Test Driven Development
- Java 8 and Spring Framework,
- Build high quality web applications with slick modern interfaces and the backend services they depend on.
- Coordinate with members of the broader team
- Focus on re-usability of code and components in a shared code-base for several applications.
- Stay abreast of the new web development technologies; integrate them with ADEQ's web sites and tools to further enhance the usability and efficiency of the sites as necessary.
- Extensive web experience with Java
- Expert level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Functional paradigms, Data Structure and Algorithm, Security, Web / RESTful Services
- Strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities
- Spring Boot and Spring Framework
- Database experience (SQL, stored procedures, and data modeling).
- Experience with Open Source tools (Apache/NGNIX, Jenkins, Git, Tomcat, Maven/Gradle, npm, Angular2+ Spring, Junit/karma/jasmin, Visual Studio Code etc.)
- Angular 5, SASS & TypeScript experience