|Reference #||19-00387||Title||API Developer|
|Start Date / End Date||15-07-2019 --- 10-05-2020|
Looking for a contractor to act as a data integration technical resource for the Client project and other efforts related to cross-system and cross-agency integrations. Client is built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Platform, integrated with software such as InRule, OnBase by Hyland Software, and DocuSign just to name a few. The contractor will perform the following primary duties:
1. Validate and update existing Client integration architecture and plans
2. Participate in detailed design and implementation planning
3. Participate in conversations with peer agencies on required integrations
4. Document and present design to Architect Review Board (ARB)
5. Collaborate with the Client Team writing Functional, Solution and Integration Design Documents.
6. Collaborate with the Client Implementation Vendor on designs and project decisions.
7. Build API's using Azure Logic Apps and other approved methods.
8. Participate in oversight and implementation.
The contractor should be familiar with or capable of quickly learning the following applications:
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Azure AD B2C
- InRule (Business Rules Engine)
The contractor should be familiar with or capable of quickly learning the following key integration technologies:
- RESTful Services
- SOAP Services (for legacy integrations)
- XML Schemas and the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
- Fetch XML
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management
- Microsoft Azure Functions
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Hyland OnBase Unity API
- DocuSign REST and SOAP API