|Growing, stellar client in the real estate world is seeking an experienced Senior QA Specialist for immediate placement. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a company with long term potential & growth opportunities.
- Enthusiastic about being a part of an agile team that develops/tests and deploys in quick development iterations
- Responsible for handling all aspects of software testing, from automated to manual tests
- Oversee day-to-day tasking and activities of test efforts in all phases of the software development lifecycle including test plan creation
- Design test cases by reviewing product requirements and collaborating with user experience designers, product management and product development teams for data processing pipelines.
- Design and implement automated tests for functional, system, integration, performance and scalability testing for data integration and data pipelines.
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems
- White box and black box testing at component level
- Setup and maintain continuous integration environment to ensure the highest product quality
- Evaluate and use appropriate open source framework, tools for improving productivity and product quality
- Develop, maintain and report product quality metrics to aid in product release criteria
- Lead a distributed testing team that includes team members in the US and India.
- Maintain testing standards and insure test coverage is appropriate.
- Collaborate in product planning, estimation, backlog grooming, iteration planning and daily standup meetings
- Represent QA team in meetings as appropriate; collaboratively work with Development and Product team members to drive defects/issues to resolution.
- Maintain and present test related metrics (code coverage, mean-time to test, defect counts and resolutions)
- Use formal software test methodologies to execute functional, user acceptance, regression, load, and performance testing.
- Document defects and recreate them as needed.
- Responsible for timely release of all test deliverables
- Be able to perform and deliver along the entire spectrum of the QA lifecycle as needed catch-all for any hands-on testing that needs to be done
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on coding and development using Java required.
- Expertise with one or more test automation tools mandatory .
- Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks mandatory
- Experience with SCM and CI systems
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Nice to have
- Understanding of REST and demonstrated automation experience with REST APIs testing
- Experience testing SDKs and APIs
- Experience testing in Salesforce