We believe in providing the ultimate customer experience every single day. To help support our mission, we're on the lookout for someone like you who motivates their peers, has a low ego and is passionate about driving positive change. We are looking for compassionate and committed people like you who want to create something new while learning new things. Are you looking for a caring company that is committed to outstanding service? If so, join us at the Client's Insurance Group, as an insurer, in Oklahoma City.
We'd love to hear from you as someone who loves handling to conclusion first- and third-party injuries where a Medicare beneficiary has been identified. As a high energy self-starter, you can handle claims of all levels of complexity including catastrophic, to conclusion as well as claims in multiple states. You will facilitate proper Medicare Section 111 reporting to ensure compliance on all claims. You'll also resolve Conditional Payment Recovery by reviewing Medicare liens and disputing charges that are not associated with the loss.
A typical day as a Medicare Specialist includes:
- You'll support the entry of claim information for our mandatory reporting to Medicare.
- You'll answer questions our insureds and claimants have regarding their Medicare process
- You oversee the final Medicare lien resolution collaboratively with the owning adjuster on third-party claims and support Medicare portion of claim through litigation if necessary.
- You research Medicare liens while reviewing injury files to ensure treatment on the liens are related to the accident. You'll file and may resolve disputes with Medicare on treatment which may not be connected to the loss.
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- You will collaborate with other employees who has put our caring value into practice for more than 100 years.
- You can develop skills where you will acquire a range of skills that can provide a variety of methods to serve our policyholders.
- You can achieve career growth by progressing through career paths and growing your business and insurance expertise through in-house courses, certification programs and tuition reimbursement.
- You will be given an opportunity to work in an environment that supports health and well-being, enhanced quality of life and supports a high-performance culture.
- You can experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride.