| Bachelor of Science degree in Geoscience, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience totaling 10+ years of experience in well log, curve, and core data within Techlog environment.
Must have –
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) for log and core data within the Techlog environment.
- Data gatekeeper for the master project and working projects to ensure that best data practices, standards, and guidelines are followed by the Petrophysicists.
- Analyze, QC, and correct data duplication issues within the Techlog/Petrel/Studio working and master projects.
- Manage log, curve, and core datasets to ensure data completeness and validity and identify appropriate remediation of erroneous datasets. Assign curves to curve families.
- Monitor and report petrophysical data quality issues in Techlog and the project databases
- Collaborate with subsurface and operational data management teams in the development and support of best practices, processes, and standards regarding petrophysical and other borehole data.
- Collaborate with business unit Petrophysicists, chief Petrophysicists, subsurface data management, and IT to assist in automation of petrophysical data loads from field operations to Techlog and other subsurface master databases like Landmark Recall, OpenWorks and Petrel Studio
- Techlog / Log data management experience
- Core Data Management experience
- Petrel experience
- Basic log editing
- Basic understanding of common acquisition methods