| Essential Skills:
- Detailed knowledge of testing cycles. Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with Testing activities for the migration of Petrotechnical Platform
- Experience on developing test release plans
- Understanding of Change management process
- Exposure to Schlumberger products including Petrel and Studio
- Experience platform applications testing activities for Geology, Reservoir Engineering or Data Management workflows
- Knowledge of best practice software testing standards
- Experience with defect management and reporting using Client ALM or Quality Centre.
- 7-9 years of experience working in Oil & Gas domain
- Good Knowledge of Oil & Gas domain specifically in upstream
- Knowledge of Geology, Data management and Seismic
- Knowledge of applications like ArcSDE and experience in Geospatial analysis will be an advantage
- Experience in non-functional testing – Performance, Security testing
- Knowledge of Software Testing lifecycle and Agile
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-team environment.
- University degree or specialised training or equivalent work experience in Oil & Gas