PLEASE COMPLETE THE ATTACHED TECHNICAL SCREENING FORM UPON SUBMITTAL
(Add as a page to the resumes when submitting)
Project: Digital Applications
This position is for a Java/J2EE application development with excellent hands on experience. The candidate to fill this position should have extensive experience in integrating multiple applications using web services and message-based systems, have experience in supporting production applications and have hands-on experience using the following technologies:
- Extensive development experience with Java/J2EE and Core Java.
- Hands on experience with Spring Framework SpringBoot and Microservices
- Extensive experience building RESTful web services, SOAP and also MQ (IBM-MQ).
- Extensive experience working on complex enterprise applications.
- Hands on experience with Application runtime configuration (Web server/App server)
- Good knowledge of ReactJS, CSS and jQuery.
- Experience using Splunk, PCF- Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jira, Git etc.
- Insurance experience will be a big plus
J2EE, Springs Framework, REST API, MQ, IBM MQ , Maven, Springboot, ReactJS
Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience