|Needed: Experienced Pega Campaign Developer to deliver campaign strategies within our Marketing Customer Data Campaigns & Insights function. Will support the business but also the technical side
The Senior Analyst would need to have at least 3+ years of experience.
In this role, you will help realize opportunities for improvement through the implementation of predictive analytics and decisioning solutions.
You will be working on-site at a customer location as part of an existing team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, asked to lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Create marketing campaign functional requirements (such as segment identification, campaign steps, control groups, and contact frequencies).
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Implement Pega's marketing solution, with a focus on outbound and real-time interactions.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
- Responsible for developing best in class PEGA decisioning logic to deliver customer centric strategies for acquisition, growth and retention.
- Implement optimization recommendations to campaign strategies in order to manage trade-offs between volume and value, individual business units and enterprise, product and customer.
- A very strong eye for detail, translate stakeholder briefs into varying complexity logic builds using key skills such as SQL in order to create coherent Pega strategies.
- Shape campaign efficiency by defining optimal audience segmentation, exclusions, contention cycles and application of new data sources to drive relevant customer interactions.
- Use Pega Technology and propose recommendations on how to improve it to better serve marketing.
||Primary Skill: PEGA/ Pegasystems, SQL, Marketing Outbound
Experience: Minimum 3+ years in Pega and Marketing. Insurance background preferred
- Pega development exeperience but certification is not necessary
- Supports the business but also the technical side
- Marketing knowledge to understand segmentation, control groups, a/b testing
- Understand how to receive requirements from the Markerters
- Database experience, like SAAS or SQL
- Client uses Pega for marketing campaigns by pulling lists, strategies and flows.
- Location: Ideally Walnut Creek as that's where the team sits.
- Upgrading a new version of Pega Marketing:
- Changing table values and names in strategies
- Improvement opportunities:
- Improvements (policy table and customer table will need to be rewritten)
- Mainly direct and email campaigns (no digital at this time)
- Must have understating of IT and Business:
- 5-8 years of Database Management with SQL and SaaS.
- Data is brought into Pega. If the candidate understands how data works, this is a good foundation and can be helpful.
- Overall, they need to understand the fundamentals of data management to enter into Pega
- Understanding the process flow of a Marketing Campaign.
- How to target the customer in data, pull the data and filter it out.
- Data suppresions: Customers opting out of email, calls, etc.
- Data when customers cancle and how to refresh data.
- Pega experience?
- Possibility to train someone with excellent database management experience on Pega
- If they only have DB experience, the rate MUST reflect this.
- Could also train a Pega developer on campaign marketing
- Phone interview and then F2F. IT partners will be part of it (scrum master, pega expert, manager of IT). Panel interview in the phone interview as well.
||Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field