||Responsible for tracking and managing compliance work including audit controls for technical access.
This role will be responsible for tracking compliance to internal and auditory standards for access controls and structure of PayPal's Active Directory (AD) and Shared File System environment. This resource will also be responsible for working with PayPal's Data Management and Information Security teams to maintain a clean and healthy access structure for our Shard File System and maintain a Least Privilege Access model for the files held within.
|Primary Job Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities to include:
- Assist with reviews of our Shared File System to ensure files and access controls meet Information Security Standards
- Coordination with multiple teams to mitigate files or access privileges out of compliance
- Run reports to identify usage of files within specific directories and who can access those files
- Other duties as requested
4. Experience with working tasks assigned in an enterprise ticketing system such as ITSM, ServiceNow, etc.
- Previous experience with configurations within a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Effectively navigate files and folders in Windows Explorer and apply NTFS permissions and restrictions to files and folders
- Knowledgeable in Windows Security
5. Familiarity with Windows Powershell and the creation of security groups a plus
6. Proficient in Excel and be comfortable working with large amounts of data and spreadsheets
7. Experience working in virtual teams in multiple time zones
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business value.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Able to understand and interpret technical jargon
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently