|19-01189 Hennafin County
List of Deliverables:
- Work experience using the Hennepin County Microsoft Dynamics 365 government community cloud (GCC) application.
- Prepare and run limited function prototyping workshops with the business and IT. Limited function prototypes use the Hennepin County business analysis results to create a subset of the final system.
- The prototype incorporates the program logic and real data access. The prototype allows the user to gain an understanding of how the application will act.
- Refine and update (if necessary) the Hennepin County business analysis.
- Coordinate the non-production and production deployments.
- Design, develop, deploy, and document user interface structure based on user stories. Includes navigation, screen and reports.
- Design, develop, deploy, and document application/package architecture. Includes common services.
- Design, develop, deploy, and document data models, entities, and security model.
- Design, develop, deploy, and document, non-production tenant, and production environments.
- Provide training for system users and administrators.
- There is no data conversion from a prior system.
- There is no interfacing to other systems.
- A production application that matches the specifications and requirements.
- Entities and Relationships needed
- Contact (rename to Client)
- Phone call (activity)
- Email (activity)
- Case information
- Fields / attributes needed
- Forms / views needed
- Security roles needed
- Business process flows
- Business workflows
- Recommend UI updates based upon User needs
- Weekly status reports.
- High level milestones
- Application Manual:
- A description of the application/package architecture. Includes common services.
- It contains documentation of the user interface structure. Includes navigation, screen and reports.
- Description of the data models.
- Operations Manual:
- It covers the tasks for system users and administrators.
- Contains error messages and their meaning.
- Description of the development, QA, and production environments and processes to use them.
- Consulting on components and functionality that we should cover in our governance document.
Training for system users and administrators mentoring and lists of applicable current