|19-01191 Miami Dade County
- Perform hands-on BPC MS configuration.
- Develop BPC MS Reports, Input Templates, Dimensions, Data Integration, Business Process Flows, Logic, and Security
- Building budget models and maintaining calculations with the budget models.
- Develop SAP BPC MS reports using reporting tools (Business Objects, Business Explorer, etc.) to facilitate seamless drill-through analysis.
- Plan and accomplish goals assigned as part of often diverse and distributed teams in a collaborative manner.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Participate in the development and support of reporting solutions
- within the mixed BPC MS/BW/BOBJ environments.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) Version for Microsoft (BPC MS) application.
- Configuration and development experience of BPC MS input forms, reports, business process flows, data manager packages with large scale BPC project implementations in a pubic sector organization using public sector specific data structures.
- K-12 development experience preferred.
- Must have thorough understanding of BPC MS functionality obtained from actual implementation and roll-out.
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Excel.
- In depth understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
- In depth understanding of SAP ERP Public Sector solution.
- Proficient with reporting tools, especially the (BOBJ) suite: Business Explorer (BEx) and Web Intelligence (WebI) preferred.
- · Familiarity with SAP-ERP and Business Warehouse system.