|Reference #||19-00295||Title||Director, US Contracting Analytics|
|Location||Sleepy Hollow, NEW YORK|
|Position Type||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level||Direct Placement|
|Start Date / End Date||02-05-2019 --- 30-11--0001|
Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the US strategic pricing analysis across the company product portfolio. This individual will interact with key cross functional stakeholders including Brand Leaders, Market Access, Finance, Legal and Policy. This position reports to the Director, US Strategic Pricing.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative inputs and analysis in the assessment of implications of US trends and Health Care Reform (HCR) and government and health policy evolution.
• Conduct Pricing Research and Analysis to support: development of US launch product pricing and contracting strategy, potential changes to in-line products due to indication changes and/or market conditions.
• Support analysis of competitive payer and provider contracting scenarios including innovative contracting approaches such as portfolio, risk-based and outcomes/value-based contracting.
• Support ad-hoc analytic projects related to Price Increases, ASP, GTN, other Government pricing implications as needed.
• Develop, maintain and disseminate competitive pricing dashboard and key trend reports.
• Coordinate Pricing Review Committee agenda and materials within Regeneron and with our Alliance Partners.
• Develop and maintain ongoing real-time contract tracking platform that serves as a decision support tool for new proposal evaluations, annual contracting strategy review process, gross-to-net indexing and identifying impacts to the annual and long-range financial plans.
Experience And Required Skills :
• Bachelor's degree required
• Deep understanding of the US commercial and government healthcare and reimbursement environment required
• 8+ years of progressive biotech/pharma industry experience;
• 5+ years of both US Payer and Provider pricing and contracting analytics experience required
• Some government pricing exposure desirable
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple simultaneous, complex projects to completion
• Ability to collect, synthesize and organize information to enable relevant business analyses and influence decision-making
• Strong strategic and analytical capabilities
• Excellent conceptual problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to bring structure to vaguely defined problems, pragmatically scope problem solving approach, and manage execution
• Strong oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills