|Reference #||19-00255||Title||QA Analyst|
|Start Date / End Date||06-05-2019 --- 06-05-2020|
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of QA Experience Manual and automated testing
- Experience with Eclipse, Selenium, SoapUI
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments and frameworks, preferably Jenkins
- Experience in JIRA
- Excellent SQL skills, must be able to write complex queries
- Basic programming skills in JAVA
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Experience working in an Agile DEVELOPMENT environment.
- Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for testing purposes
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills to cultivate positive working relationships.
- Ability to analyze manual testing process and assess suitability for automation.
- Proven track record of delivering quality products.
- Ability to work within a team, and if needed, independently at a very fast paced environment.