Are you passionate about driving top performing digital marketing campaigns and strategy? We are looking for an innovative marketing acquisition team member to drive digital strategy and program management. The Digital Marketing Program Contractor is responsible for helping grow the client's base within client member households in key regional areas. This seasoned digital professional must be a strategic and critical thinker, be proactive and have a strong sense of accountability and a focus on bottom-line results. This individual contributor role requires stellar analytical and project management skills, keen attention to detail and collaboration with key stakeholders.
A Typical day includes:
- Reviewing campaign performance against plan and creating strategies based on data.
- Analyze detailed performance metrics in bid management platforms (Bing, Google, Facebook, etc) to recommend specific optimizations to agency partner.
- Setting up new campaigns by creating tracking codes and end-to-end testing.
- Creating PowerPoint decks outlining recommended tactics or budgets for club clients.
- Preparing recommendations for annual planning, reviewing historical data and partnering with internal marketing analytics team to create annual goals.
- Analyzing creative performance in digital channels to improve lead and policy volume.
- Meeting with internal team members and club clients, reporting out performance metrics and discussing trends and optimizations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Own and drive Client digital marketing programs in multiple regions; beginning to end campaign strategy and execution
- Accountable for day-to-day campaign management (in partnership with our digital and creative agencies) driving toward planned performance goals (leads, policies, revenue).
- Maintain digital paid media and email performance reporting, use metrics to identify opportunities for optimization, and translate results into actionable insights.
- Develop and present proposals to internal and external stakeholders and senior leaders to articulate program strategy and obtain stakeholder buy-in
- Partner with external agencies/vendors to develop and implement media, creative, and audience testing within digital programs
- Closely collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to integrate across all marketing channels
- Develop and deliver against annual acquisition strategy roadmap and budget
- Consistently monitor, evaluate and refine programs to maximize revenue results within budget
- Continuously identify new channels and tactics, targeting, and messaging enhancement opportunities; develop a robust test & learn strategy, challenge the status quo and provide insights that lead to change
Education & Experience
- Highly developed understanding and knowledge of digital marketing and program implementation
- Experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns: SEM, Social, Display
- Understanding of modeling, segmentation, A/B testing, and experience working with analytic partners to develop test design and targeting criteria
- Ability to achieve business goals by applying strong judgment, creativity and technical know-how
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills a must
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; ability to create, present and deliver clear and compelling presentations in a group setting
- Excellent project management experience; ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and strong intellectual curiosity; ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to turn ad hoc requests around quickly
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast to adapt to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with Google Analytics or other analytics platforms
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in related area or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 6+ years of experience planning and implementing strategic marketing efforts across digital channels
- Advanced degree (MBA)
- Experience marketing in the insurance or financial services industry
- Experience in developing, managing and optimizing email marketing campaigns