We are looking for experienced "hands-on” technologists, technically proficient with the DevOps and Agile models, to help integrate DevOps practices and establish local competency in project teams, through hands-on technical work as well as advisory, guidance, and bringing in other outside expertise when necessary.
Our DevOps Engineers will collocate into Brokerage Agile project teams for a period of time, working alongside business and technology partners to enable and integrate DevOps into their team principles and practices.
Candidates should have solid understanding of core DevOps and Agile concepts, including Continuous Integration, Delivery, Deployment and Monitoring, with a deep expertise in one or more of the following areas:
Qualifications and experience
- Environments and Infrastructure on Demand
- Security / DevSecOps
- Quality and Testing Automation
- Continuous Reliability and Monitoring
- Developer Enablement and Productivity
- 7 years' experience in a customer facing, hands-on technology delivery role, working with or within Agile teams
- A solid track record of applying DevOps approaches, practices, technologies and techniques through experimentation and improvement; a library of lessons-learned from which to reference
- Strong interest and some experience in one or more of the following DevOps concepts: Environments/Infrastructure, Security, Quality and Testing Automation, Reliability, Monitoring
- A track record of training and coaching teams and individuals at various levels
- Familiarity with Dev/Ops tooling:
- Multiple SCM systems (Git, Perforce)
- Code review systems (Bitbucket, Crucible)
- Build tools (Gradle, Ant, Premake, MSBuild)
- Testing automation (TDD/BDD, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor, TestPlan)
- Code quality tools (Sonar)
- CI systems (Jenkins, Teamcity)
- IDEs (IntelliJ, VisualStudio, Eclipse)
- Containerized Environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Application development experience with multiple compiled (Java, C++, C# or Scala) or interpreted (Python, Perl, groovy) languages on Linux and Windows.