This role will interact extensively with internal customers to help define new enterprise business initiatives and provide enterprise business
process and integration analysis, business requirements gathering and analysis, functional design, and preparation of associated documents
for large projects.
- Support in the development of process definitions.
- Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources, providing key analytics and reports for leadership
- Provide project coordination when required
- Prepare necessary supporting analytics to assist departmental and business insights and decision making
- Maintain tracking in internal systems tools
- Manage requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Research, elicit, &/or document project and/or product requirements.
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the business processes, solutions and integration points employed in their assigned business or functional areas.
- Authoring highly effective written communications including project assessments, business requirements and user stories and business testing and training material.
- Ensure project/product requirements are well defined and easily understood by all stakeholders.
- Confirm that final results meet documented requirements.
- Translate business requirements into high-level functional specifications.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Ensure that the nature and extent of the business needs and project requirements are understood by all project participants.
- Act as the liaison and facilitator of communications between the team and other operational and functional groups as relates to Business Requirements.
- Act as the subject matter expert on assigned applications, functional areas, or infrastructure.
- Coach/Mentor other ePMO team members on practices to improve desired outcomes.
- May act as scrum master as needed.
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management and/or Computer Science or related field.
- Proven business analyst experience
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with ability to tailor to varying audiences. Confidence and poise to present at all levels effectively.
- Ability to translate business & functional requirements into specifications and to different audiences.
- Highly engaged, self-starter with ability to balance achieving results and fostering collaboration.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and orchestrating process improvement.
- Experience with project management tool suites including MS Project, Plainview, and JIRA.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Demonstrated experience with Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience with Agile tools such as Rally, JIRA, Version One, or others