Responsible for the delivery of highly complex, cross-functional, &/or inter-dependent enterprise projects. Responsible for all aspects of project planning and execution. Ensures projects follow standard methodology and are completed on time, in budget and in scope with required deliverables. Works with business partners to ensure projects are successful and meet business objectives. Responsible for all phases of the project from initiation to close for the assigned focus area. The position may work directly for a business leader with limited supervision.
- Responsible for all phases of project management.
- Becomes intimately familiar with the entire scope and requirements of the project.
- Works with dependent business partners to ensure estimates are realistic and accurate and that a detailed project plan is created, maintained and utilized in managing the project.
- Provides guidance and leadership to a cross-functional team. Encourages collaboration while holding team members accountable.
- Provide frequent and effective communication to all stakeholders. Responsible for conducting effective meetings, follow-up, risk management, and issue resolution.
- Ensures project deliverables are created, maintained and meet standards.
- Will include scrum master duties, as needed.
- Ensure development stories, acceptance criteria, story point estimates, underlying assumptions, and all related documentation are timely, complete and in alignment with defined best practices.
- Create, monitor, and action team performance reporting supported by building cohesive and sustainable working relationships
- Monitors, reviews and collaborates with team &/or stakeholders with focus on planning and execution objectives.
- Monitors, controls and updates the project plans, and conducts post-project reviews. Properly escalates issues, missed milestones to all levels of management.
- Monitors, controls and updates project financials related to labor and non-labor forecasts and actuals, including variance management.
- Manages the activity between technical and non-technical areas to ensure that all project tasks are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Coach/Mentor other ePMO team members on practices to improve desired outcomes.
- Establishes plan milestones and drives team members according to the plans.
- Executes all communications; ensures timely and accurate distribution of information or documentation, to all appropriate team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure all project documentation requirements are completed in timely, accurate, and in alignment with SDLC, compliance, audit, security, and financial best practices/polices.
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management and/or Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated program management experience
- Strong team player with ability to coach/mentor others within an ePMO team environment.
- Superior leadership, relationship building and team collaboration skills leading diverse, cross-functional teams on one or more, complex projects simultaneously.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with ability to tailor to varying audiences. Confidence and poise to present at all levels effectively.
- Highly engaged, self-starter with ability to balance achieving results and fostering collaboration.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and orchestrating process improvement.
- Experience with project management tool suites including MS Project, Plainview, and JIRA.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Demonstrated people leadership in business and technical environments.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Experience with Agile tools such as Rally, JIRA, Version One, or others