- A minimum of 6 years experience developing customizations in Salesforce using one or more of the following: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and/or Lightning Web Components
- OR you must have at least 10 years of development experience using a structured programming language with a strong desire to learn Salesforce development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 8 years) professional work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 4 years professional work experience)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be creative and work well within a team
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and wear multiple hats.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations/demos to business teams & customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com architecture and related API structure
- Previously worked within an Agile Environment
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems, tools, and APIs
- Experience with Lightning Components and/or Lightning Web Components
- Experience in Web Design using HTML and CSS, Bootstrap, LDS
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Chargent, Vlocity are a plus.