Required Work Experience
| 1-7 years Experience in computer / information technology and CRM solutions development
|1-5 years Experience in programming, query design, and database development, ETL Processes and CRM solutions development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, applied mathematics or related fields
Required Job Skills
- MS Dynamics Certification
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Create unit tests for new and existing code
- Review and understand detailed business, functional and technical requirments
- Debug and repair simple to complex defects
- Presnt designs and code for review
- Provide production support for simple to intermidiate incidents
- Accurately document code, unit tests and other assigned work
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
- Intermediate proficiency in SSIS, Data Transformation Services, T-SQL, Redgate, stored procedure development, tuning, enterprise data modeling and schema change management.