||Experience in computer / information technology
||Experience in Pega development, SQL query design, and API/Services integration
- Pega development work experience should include experience in Design, Development, Migration and Deployment of PRPC (Pega RULES Process Commander), Designing Pega Application Architecture (ECS) and should have understanding of distributed architecture
- Pega development work experience should include Pega Systems Workflow and UI development including Pega Data and Business Rules Management, Pega Work Case Design, Case Management processes, Pega
Required Job Skills (Applies to All Levels)
- Technical Certifications in Pega
- Technical Certifications in programming languages
Required Professional Competencies
- Knowledge of query design and ad-hoc report creation tools.
- Mathematics analysis and inductive reasoning skills.
- Programming languages and coding ability sufficient to meet the requirements at each level of responsibility.
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, structured programming, data mapping, and testing.
- Strong analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions.
- Perserverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time contstraints.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.