|Reference #||19-00182||Title||Business Analyst|
|Start Date / End Date||08-04-2019 --- 30-09-2019|
This position completes business analysis assignments including reviewing and analyzing systems and program specifications, performing quality assurance checks, testing and debugging, and working with vendor(s) to maintain program quality.
- Analyzes user requirements or requests
- Assists vendor(s) in researching and defining program requirements
- Assists in future modification of software package, design changes, and relevant documents
- Organizes test data, creates test scripts, performs user testing, and verifies functions
- Reviews vendor program documentations and instructions for operating personnel
- Participates in systems analysis, design, and modification activities
- Resolves questions about program input/output requirements, parameters, and modifications
- Provides technical assistance to team members in resolving program or system related problems, providing weekly status reports
- Drives on state business
- Performs other duties appropriate to the assignment
SPECIAL SELECTION FACTOR(S) THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED:
Requires possession of, and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver's license appropriate to the assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to drivers license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12).