|Reference #||19-00127||Title||Commercial Operations Project Management|
|Location||Sleepy Hollow, NEW YORK|
|Start Date / End Date||21-02-2019 --- 30-11--0001|
The Commercial Operations Project Management role will be responsible for planning and managing Commercial Operations projects and working with team members to drive projects forward by executing tasks, maintaining timelines and producing deliverables.
- Works with functional management to define project scope and requirements, and ensure that the best team structure and members are identified
- Responsible for organizing project kick off meetings, regular project meetings, prepares agendas, publishes minutes and action items.
- Builds integrated project timelines working with team members to establish task durations and dependencies among tasks.
- Monitors project progress and develops a sense of urgency when key deliverables are jeopardized.
- Facilitates collaborative problem solving meetings to address obstacles, manage risks, and implement process improvements.
- Promptly updates project timelines and plans, publishing the revised information to stakeholders.
- Escalates critical issues to management as appropriate.
- Fosters teamwork; strives to maintain an environment of openness and trust.
- Works with the Associate Director, Commercial Operations Project Management to report progress of assigned projects and assist in reporting project portfolio to Commercial Operations Management.
Experience and Required Skills: Requirements:
Professional experience; 7+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech or related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 3 years of experience in project management.
Experience leading projects within a Commercial organization, Six Sigma and/or PMP certification a plus.
" Organizational Skills: Established planning/project management and influencing skills geared towards results/action
" Strategic Agility: Extensive experience with managing numerous projects concurrently against stringent deadlines with varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast paced environment
" Detail-orientated: Excellent problem-solving skills and a focus on continuous improvement
" Drives Results: Consistently delivers projects on time and on budget
" Influencing Skills: Able to both influence key stakeholders as well as drive for decisions and outcomes when necessary
" Change Agility: Able to thrive in a highly dynamic, fast paced, continuously changing environment with minimal oversight/direction
" Team Player: Demonstrated experience with cross functional matrix team leadership where team members come from various organizational functions
" Communication: Highly-developed communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal savvy
" Emotional Intelligence: Understands how to influence, while maintaining a sense of humility, passion, and humor
" Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Project and Visio
" Bachelors Degree