The Content Strategist is responsible for the creative content strategy behind our P2P experience. You are the one ensuring that we are engaging customers in the app or website.
- Creating a nimble team, someone with Sketch or willingness to learn is ideal, will have them contribute to the design content.
- Must have experience with CMS (Content Management Systems) development.
- Mobile Content strategy experience is required not just websites.
- Excited about learning products, wear multiple hats, dedicated to the user experience craft.
- Agency experience a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS and technical limitations.
- Align the needs of designers, product, marketing and engineers into a single targeted approach
- Own the copy and messaging based on the brand guidelines.
- Refine the written product requirements that define the use cases for the product.
- Build up our knowledgebase of product FAQ's so people don't email us constantly.
- Develop usability tests and plans to measure our products user experience.
- Run A/B tests and report on the performance of your insights.
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years in creative copy writing or product marketing.
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Strong interest in emerging digital trends and marketing
- Comfortable presenting to large financial institutions who are our customers
- Background and drug screen.