The Senior UX designer is responsible for creating user interfaces. This position will be the center of our design process and ensure that we create the best customer experience.
- Must have Sketch, Invision, Axure, Adobe Suite, Photoshop.
- Agile processes, experiencing working with the engineering team and a researcher, research reports.
- Must have strong wire framing experience, sketching, slick designing skills.
- Flexible personality, able to compromise on technology, collaborative, roll with it attitude.
- 5-7 years working on a user experience team building software (not web design) for mobile, desktop, tablets
- Write product requirements that define the use cases for the product.
- Design user interfaces for customer-facing products with a focus on mobile. Responsive web design experience a plus.
- Craft wireframes that are hi-fidelity in nature. Should be able to simulate an entire user experience, not only a happy path. .
- Write initial copy and messaging for the product based on the audience we are reaching.
- Develop usability tests and plans to measure our products user experience.
- Run A/B tests and report on the performance of your insights.
- Develop UI animations that wow and delight the user.
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven UI/UX design experience and successful deployment of product
- Previous experience designing web interfaces and UI experience
- Experience with Axure or Justinmind
- Ability to write detailed product requirements
- Experience with After Effects to display your animation talents
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS
- Comfortable presenting to large financial institutions who are our customers
- Some travel required