The UI/UX designer is responsible for designing user interfaces for a variety of products.
- Agile processes, experiencing working with the engineering team and a researcher, research reports.
- Must have Sketch, Invision, Axure, Adobe Suite, Photoshop.
- Must have strong wire framing experience, sketching, slick designing skills.
- Flexible personality, able to compromise on technology, collaborative, roll with it attitude.
- 2-4 years working on a user experience team building software (not web design) for mobile, desktop, tablets.
- Design user interfaces for customer-facing products, tools, and demonstrations, as well as for internal tools.
- Ensure the user interfaces are intuitive for the end users of the particular platforms; supported platforms may include web, mobile web, Android and iOS mobile apps, and Windows and Mac applications.
- Create artwork needed to support the UI designs/collaborate with Visual Design on the creation of artwork.
- Assist in generating requirements for UI to support usability.
- Build mockups of design ideas and coordinate UI reviews within the company to ensure all interface requirements are met.
- Work with other business areas—especially product management and development—to ensure our products and services are the best in the industry.
- Work with Usability Engineer(s) to conduct usability testing to determine effectiveness of existing products and suggest ongoing improvements.
- Continually improve existing—and learn new—technical and business skills necessary to keep our products innovative and competitive.
- Proactively research and communicate solutions and new opportunities.
- Complies with all security policies and procedures to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Design, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven UI/UX design experience
- Demonstrable fundamental user interface design literacy
- Demonstrable graphic design skills
- Previous experience designing web interfaces and UI interfaces for mobile applications (preferably both Android and iOS)
- Excellent Photoshop and wireframe tool skills
- At least a working knowledge of XHTML/CSS
- Good verbal and written communications skills