| Security Analyst (Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Analysis) Description: The position is to perform penetration-testing exercises and evaluate the effectiveness of security controls by simulating real-world attacks that mimic state of the art adversarial techniques. The candidate will provide expertise and guidance in the security review of Brokerage assets.
- Perform Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Analysis on web and other applications, network infrastructure and operating system infrastructures.
- Ability to clearly convey results in formal technical reports and deliver briefings to senior management Help internal developers perform analysis and mitigation of security vulnerabilities.
- Research and maintain penetration testing tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption.
Experience with penetration testing tools Knowledge of applications, database, and Web server design and implementation Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP Experience with programming languages: Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash, C or C++, C#, PHP, iOS, SQL, or Java, including scripting and editing existing code CISSP or SANS certifications
- 7+ years of experience in two or more of the following: network vulnerability assessments, Web application security testing, network penetration testing, or red teaming
- Hands on experience with penetration testing and reverse engineering.
- Experience with Windows/Linux environments