|Two Different Positions
- 1 position is a Sr. or Lead Software Engineer.
- 1 position is a Sr. or Mid-Level Software Engineer.
- 5+ years of recent C++ development experience on the server-side preferred.
- The Software Engineer will be working in the Authentify Group and are responsible for Banking ID and Zelle - related authentication, so this is a highly visible, high profile team.
- For the Lead/Sr it will still be 50% hands on development and 50% lead activities.
Any mobile development is a plus
- Competent (5+ years) C++ language programming skills.
- Competent with SQL or PL/SQL and relational database concepts.
- Experience with source code control systems.
- Experience with secure programming techniques is highly desirable
- Able to perform code reviews to ensure the code meets the acceptance criteria.
- 2+ years design, implementation and unit testing of mobile applications
- A solid understanding of event driven / asynchronous programming and multi-threading
- Working knowledge of networking and/or telecommunications protocols
- Experience/High comfort level with application layer technologies/protocols including HTTP, XML