|Purpose of the Job
The ERP Product Owner will be responsible for providing vision and direction to the Kanban team through the collection, evaluation, analysis, and prioritization of business needs. In this role, the ERP Product Owner will work with key business, IT and Vendor partners to develop and oversee strategic plans for product design, configuration and development of ERP solutions. An ideal candidate will have a customer first mindset with an ability to balance needs across Finance and the organization.
**Must have Agile/ Scrum, Oracle ERP, Financial Systems experience**
Required Job Skills
Required Professional Competencies
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, database, product management, and word processing software
- Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of and experience with the development of business requirements, user acceptance testing and their supporting toolsets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and Suites, Windows Server, and networking applications
- Strong understanding of product management and agile best practices and quality improvement principles.
- Understanding of IT technologies
- The ability to communicate at all levels, the role will require the Product Owner to be able to communicate effectively with their team, a peer network of stakeholders, senior executives, technical resources as well as staff in other countries.
- Analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions
- Use analytics, research, and usability testing to improve user experience and support business goals.
- Prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints. Perseverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Perseverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Creative judgment and ability to think strategically.
- Conceptual and tactical planning skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.
- Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Systems research and analysis. Ability to write and present business documentation.
- Extensive experience and judgment necessary to plan and accomplish goals.
- Knowledge of business requirements development and user acceptance testing.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Analytical knowledge to generate reports based on available data and make decisions based on reported data